Play in the TAP Las Vegas pool league and join us for some extracurricular fun and competition!
- TAP Nationals - November 12 through 16 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas!
- TAP On for Charity Tournament and Luncheon - Saturday, December 13 at Deep Pockets to Benefit Help of Southern Nevada
- Rally in the Vegas Valley- 8-Ball Brackets 2/3, 4/5 & 6/7 & 9-Ball - Sunday, January 4 at Pool Sharks
- Spring Session begins on Monday, January 5 - start planning today!!
We typically host 3 to 6 rallies every year at the end of each session. The festivities always include cash added pool tournaments, pot luck at some, break cue drawing at the 8-ball rallies, raffles and we bring our store so you can browse through our cues, cases and more. Members receive a 20% discount on all cues and accessories!
Pool Tournaments at Rally
Have some fun and test your skills at one of the cities largest 8-ball, 9-ball and 10-ball cash added singles tournaments held at the Pool Sharks or Deep Pockets at Putters. We offer players the opportunity to compete against players from all across the Vegas valley. The typical crowd is anywhere from 75-100 pool players! Click here to see if you are eligible to compete.
- 8-Ball Skill Bracket 2/3
- 8-Ball Skill Bracket 4/5
- 8-Ball Skill Bracket 6/7
- 9-Ball - all skill levels
Mini-Rallies are held on occasion by skill level in conjunction with other events. A mini-rally is a single elimination tournament open to players all across the valley. Typically, they are limited to 8 players paying out $100 to 1st and $50 to 2nd. Registration is $20.
- Must be current and active.
- Must have competed in a minimum of 6 matches in the game competing in. Some exceptions may be granted if it is determined that a player has enough history, but these players MUST request to play no later than the on-line registration deadline. NO SAME DAY REGISTRATION will be granted.
- All league fees must be paid.
- Any player dropping mid-session on any team is ineligible to compete (barring any "extenuating circumstances").
- "Extenuating circumstances" must be submitted in writing and approved by the league office in advance of the tournament. If approved, players must pre-register.
- Tournament handicaps may be different than league handicaps and will be determined by the tournament director.
- FOR 9-BALL ONLY: Those competing and losing in the 8-ball tournament may register for 9-ball if there is space available on the chart. These players will compete at their 8-ball handicap.
Vegas Masters - The Short Version
Our Vegas Masters State Championship tournaments have been a team favorite since 2007. This is the State Championship tournament that takes you places! Teams earn their place in these 8-ball and 9-ball tournaments. About 200 players look forward to and mark their calendars, taking time off from work and their busy schedules to compete in these annual events. Winning teams from each tournament are crowned Nevada State Champions and are given the opportunity to take their skills forward and compete at Nationals.
To award and encourage excellence, TAP Las Vegas hosts the Annual Vegas Masters State Championship MVP Tournament Series for both 8-ball and 9-ball every spring. Winning players from these tournaments win a travel package and advance to compete at Nationals! Click here to read more.
Nationals - The Short Version
Our National pool tournaments are held in a different city every year every fall, giving teams and players the opportunity to vacation and play pool in some great destinations. We've been to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina; Orlando, Florida; Louisville, Kentucky; New Orleans, Louisiana and right here in Las Vegas, Nevada. Click here to see what's happening in 2011. Click here to see the player qualifications for Nationals.
The Annual Doc Hill 9-Ball tournament is held every March. Local players can join TAP Las Vegas to qualify by shooting a minimum of "70% of a season within 12 months of the Doc Hill." See the Rum Runner web site for official details.
(click on the bar name for contact info and maps/directions)
Gin Mill - Every Saturday @ 8:00 PM - Free Entry, $130 in prize money! $20 to the lady who places first and $10 to the lady who places 2nd. Other special incentives offered for participation and placing, free poker tournament every other Saturday, great food, darts and electronic video games.
We advertise all of our host location tournaments. If you have a tournament to advertise, click here to send me an e-mail with all of the information to be posted.
Contact us by phone at 702-558-7665 or send us an email.
Links to our Host Locations
If you are a host location and would like us to link to your site, click here to send us an email. Attach your logo and provide the web address for your website. All that we ask is that you reciprocate by adding a link back to our website.
© 2013 All Rights Reserved by Chappell Web Design